If you are interested in being elected to the School Advisory Council. The following are the requirements.
- All candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates for the “Employee” position must work at this school
- Candidates for the “Parent/Guardian” position
- Must live within the school’s attendance zone or have a child enrolled in a school; and
- Are not a member of this school’s staff.
- Candidate for the “Community/Business” position can live inside or outside the school’s attendance zone but must reside within the Las Cruces School District.
- This declaration of interest form will be available for the public’s review
- The term of the Council will be for two years.