We will support and serve all, by ensuring equitable access to learning by continually evolving through innovation promoting social justice and cultural diversity.
We nurture a culture of active engagement to involve all learners through respect of others, communication, collaboration, and self-reflection which facilitates academic success, social emotional development and excellence.
The Division of Equity, Innovation, and Social Justice is composed of the following departments and programs:
- Department of Bilingual, Translation and Interpretation, and Parent Outreach Programs
- Department of Special Student Services
- Department of Federal Programs
- Mental Health and Academic Counseling
- Parent Engagement
- English Learner and International Student Support
- Del Rey
- Cobre Vista