Assist in the supervision and the implementation family and community involvement initiatives at the local schools; provides support services and facilitates school/home communication between families and offers resources for families focused on literacy and numeracy including parent workshops to support their children’s education.
- Language Academy (English classes, Spanish classes, Computer Skill classes, GED in Spanish for parents and community members)
- Rosetta Stone program for EL students, Parents and Staff.
- Parent presentations ( English and Spanish)
- SAT & ACT Preparation for EL students
- Enlace program for El Parent in coordination with NMSU.
- Cultural Events
- Staff program for language acquisition.