- Online Registration is a self-guided process available for ALL grade levels each year.
- If you don't have access to a computer or internet, computers are available for registration at your child's school.
- If you have more than one child in school, you need only one account to update all of their information.
- This verification process is designed to make sure LCPS has up-to-date information about your child(ren).
- Parents must have an email address to fill out online information (Click here for PDF on how to set up an email account using Google)
How to set up an email account using Google
PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
To make the online registration process smooth and convenient, please have the following information available when you finalize new enrollments at your school site.
ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT
- If you have NEVER had a student enrolled in LCPS click on the Online Registration box at the top of this page which will guide you to create a new account.
- Select Create a New Account
- Please ensure you have an email account to get started.
- If you already have an existing ParentVue Account or currently have a student enrolled in LCPS, log into your account and select the Online Registration tab at the top right corner of the screen to begin
You may also visit www.lcps.net
- Click on Parents>Online Registration
- Click on Online Registration Webpage
- If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password<
- If you are still having issues logging in, please contact your school for support.
UPDATING STUDENT INFORMATION
Verify your child’s address, phone number, email address and emergency contacts online. You can update your information anytime by logging into your ParentVue account.
As you complete the annual verification process you may notice that some fields are non-editable. If any information provided in ParentVUE is incorrect, please contact your student’s school to update that information. Should you have any other questions, please contact your child’s school for assistance.
- Pre-Registration starts March 1. Completing this step supports a faster process when finalizing paperwork at the school site on registration day.
- Registration Day is on Friday, April 5, 2019: Ensure you bring your prepared documents listed above.
STUDENT INFORMATION SERVICE:(575) 525-7121
Please notify us if you are not seeing all your students on one screen or need help with your ParentVue account.