Nutrition Services Menu


Meal Prices, Menus, and Documents

Student Wellness

Special Dietary Restrictions

Contact Nutrition Services

Address: 1405 S. Solano Dr.

Las Cruces, NM 88001

Phone: (575) 527-5994

Meal Prices and Documents

The Las Cruces Public School District takes part in the National School Lunch Program/Breakfast Program/Snack Program. For school year 2022-2023 the LCPS is participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program and all students will eat for free, regardless of the eligibility status. No household applications will need to be completed.

Media Release - CEP (English)

Media Release - CEP (Spanish)

For more information on CEP click here: USDA, Food and Nutrition Services.

Other Meal Prices



Student - Second Meal Price



Adult Meal Price



A La Carte Milk



To add money into your student's meal account for second meals, a la carte items, snack bar, etc. visit the TITAN Family Portal to create an account.

Select School To View Menu

Non-discrimination Statement:
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: 
USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: