Community Relations Menu
Contact Community Relations
School Advisory Councils
If you are interested in being elected to the School Advisory Council. The following are the requirements.
1. All candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Candidates for the “Employee” position must work at this school
3. Candidates for the “Parent/Guardian” position
Must live within the school’s attendance zone or have a child enrolled in a school; and
Are not a member of this school’s staff.
4. Candidate for the “Community/Business” position can live inside or outside the school’s attendance zone but must reside within the Las Cruces School District.
5. This declaration of interest form will be available for the public’s review
6. The term of the Council will be for two years.